Effective July 1, 2020
1. What Information Do We Collect?
We collect the following categories of Personal Information:
- Information You Provide Us Directly. We collect personally identifiable and transactional information (purchase-history related) that you provide us directly, for example, in connection with a purchase, a promotion, or other such application.
- Information We Receive From Other Parties. We may combine the information we receive from you with information we receive from other sources.
Our websites and mobile services are intended for a general audience and are not directed toward children, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
Personal Information may be used in the following ways:
- To process transactions. We use your Personal Information to fulfill orders, refunds, and/or exchanges.
- To improve customer services and personalize your experience. We will use your Personal Information to adhere to requests for products, services or information and to provide customer service. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails, promotions, and marketing materials. The email you provide for order-processing, may be used to send information and updates pertaining to your order. In addition, you may also receive occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. By use of the 123 Office website, you agree to receive and authorize us to send newsletters, emails, and other marketing materials to the email address(s) that you provide. In the event that you want to stop receiving promotional emails and announcements, please send an email with your request to be removed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 10 days for your email to be removed from our promotional mailing list. Note that even if you remove your email from our mailing list, you will still receive order confirmations and updates via email and you consent to receive same.
- Other uses. We use Personal Information for other reasons, including conducting research and analysis; preventing or mitigating fraud and credit risk; and complying with legal matters, investigations, and applicable laws and regulations.
3. How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser that enables the site or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
5. Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
We may share your Personal Information with other parties in the following instances:
- With Our Third-Party Service Providers. To process transactions or provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to providers of product delivery services (for example UPS and FedEx) and website analytics (for example Google Analytics).
- For Marketing Purposes. To notify you of offers for products or services that may be of interest to you. We do not share credit card or other financial information for marketing purposes.
- For Corporate Transactions. In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale involving all or a portion of our company.
6. Can You Change Or Remove Your Information?
You can request access to your Personal Information, request that any changes must be made with your Personal Information, or have comments or explanations be added to your records about you at any time by contacting the company.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please email us and we will remove your e-mail from our contact list in a timely manner.
7. Customer Specific Disclosures
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83 – 1798.84, California residents may request the names and addresses of affiliated companies and categories of Personal Information we share for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us.
European Union (EU) Residents:
123 Office and its affiliated companies are based in the U.S., and the information 123 Office and its service providers collect is governed by U.S. law. If you are accessing our services from outside of the U.S., please aware that information collected through our services may be transferred to, processed, stored, and used in the U.S. Data protection laws in the U.S. may be different from those of your country of residence. Your use of our services or provision of any information therefore constitutes your consent to the transfer to and from, processing, usage, sharing, and storing of your information, including Personal Information, in the U.S. as set forth in this Privacy
As residents of the EU, you will have certain additional rights with respect to your Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation including:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
We will retain your EU Personal Information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you service and to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and fulfill our business needs.
8. Contacting Us
10. Limitations of Use
The use of this site, including but not limited to, all landing pages, directories, individual pages, product listings is for consumers, customers, and those interested in purchasing office supplies or related products and services from us. Under no circumstances are users of the site permitted, in any way whatsoever, to copy, use, or take, any of the images, data, information, pricing, metadata, code, or other data related to this site. Web scraping, web harvesting, or web data extraction by any user, unless previously authorized in writing by 123 Office, is strictly and expressly prohibited. 123 Office reserves all of its rights, in law and equity in connection with any breach or failure to comply with the Limitation of Use.
123 Office, Inc.
246 B Livingston St., Suite 242
Northvale NJ, 07647